Cell phone diet
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The cell phone diet consists of taking pictures of everything you eat.
- If you miss taking a picture, write down what you missed, with the date and time and take a picture of the note.
- You should share the pictures with others if you aren't meeting your goals.
- The nice thing about the cell phone is that it shows you what you ate and the time you ate it.
- It makes you mindful of what you have been eating
- It would be nice to know if the diet helped reduce obesity
An interesting variation is here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Avantgardens.org/photos/